Connexion avec ecatcher

le pc ne detecte pas mon eWon avec le câble réseau

Hi,

Have you completed the setup wizard for your device and how is your computer trying to connect to the device. What error are you getting and where.

I forget the password or the user in the web page ip how to do

Thanks

le eWon n arrive pas a connecte avec ecatcher . j ai essaye faire la configuration mais , il me dit erreur

If the username and password are not the default you will have to preform a user reset found in section 6.2.1 of the following document.

During configuration what is the error that is showing up for you?

Hi ,
thanks,

the configuration test result: WAN connection can not be established

is there a parameter to change on my pc ?

Le ven. 28 juin 2019 à 19:08

How are you setting up your device to get access to the internet and what is the subnet of your LAN IP and your WAN IP?

I am a trainee in a company and I work alone on a project. I work on the PC of the company connected to the network of the company. Can you help me set the eWon connection and configure it. and how to choose the new eWon IP address from the company’s network.

Thank you for your help

Sir,

Le lun. 1 juil. 2019 à 14:41

Sir,
I am a trainee in a company and I work alone on a project. I work on the PC of the company connected to the network of the company. Can you help me set the eWon connection and configure it.

and how to choose the new eWon IP address from the company’s network.

Hi,

What is the model of your device?

eWon flexy 202

eWon flexy 202

Le lun. 1 juil. 2019 à 16:05,

Here is a quick start guide for the setup.

With that model Flexy you will be using one of the extension cards as your WAN connection. You also have to make sure your WAN IP and your LAN IP are not in the same subnet.

This forum is also run by the HMS Americas team. We are more then happy to continue to assist you but there is also a support team in Europe if you would like more local assistance.

yes I put exptension card LAN FLX 3101

Le lun. 1 juil. 2019 à 16:22,

my problem is that with eBuddy I find my eWon and games change the IP address and with ecatcher it does not show active connection, i can’t find

The IP address you change in eBuddy is the LAN IP. for eCatcher you need to complete the internet and vpn wizard on the device for it to show as online. If your device is not currently on firmware version 13.3 I would suggest updating it in ebuddy and try going though the setup wizard on the device.

If you run into an error while going though the wizard check the event log to see what the error is.

Hi sir,
it is good for the update of 13.3.0 after for the part VPN I chose: to configure connectivity eFive or connection Talk2m, (I defeni the eWon in ecatcher) I tried both options, and it is the same result connection failed: WAN connection can not be established I did not understand where the problem came from.
Le lun. 1 juil. 2019 à 18:08,

A post was split to a new topic: Flexy and PLC Connection

Please send a backup file from ebuddy with including support files.