COSY 131, INTERNET WIZARD CAN'T RECOGNIZE WIFI SSID

Hello,
I’m trying to connect a Ewon Cosy 131 to a Verizon hotspot (SKYUS 160). I’m able to connect any other device to the hotspot, however, when I go through the internet wizard and need to select the Wi-fi SSID , the name of the hotspot is not on the list. Then I try to use the hotspot as a WAN connection, and connect the ethernet cable I get a message saying that I don’t have internet even though if I connect my computer I have access.
I have attached the backup file and the connection checker log

Is the Skyus 160 set to broadcast a 2.4 GHz network, or just 5 GHz? The Cosy 131 only supports 2.4 GHz networks, so you’ll need to make sure it’s set to use that band. If you connect to the Skyus 160’s menu on your computer, you can navigate to Settings → Wi-Fi Hotspot, then next to Band you can choose 2.4 Ghz or 5 GHz.

As for the issue when using Ethernet, can you capture a new backup using eBuddy? If you connect your computer to one of the Ewon’s LAN ports (the ones with green LEDs), you can select the Ewon in eBuddy, click Backup/Restore, and then make sure to check “include support files” before clicking through the rest of the dialogs to capture a backup.

Thank you, I’ll try both things when I’m at the plant next time, from what I remember it was set at 5 GHz, I completely forgot about the band.