Cosy 131 not visable in ebuddy even after level 2 reset

i have an ewon that was set up and functioning in the field last week. on monday it was showing online in ecatcher and i was able to connect. approx 24 hours later the log shows it went offline and has never come back on. i have worked with my customer and even after a level 2 reset (which the USR light never flashes) i can not get the ewon to display in ebuddy. we are unable to ping either the default ip or what the ip was changed to when it was setup. we followed this procedure and were unable to obtain a connection this way as well. Ewon Cosy 131 don't response

any feedback would be great as i would like to avoid a trip to the customers facility for this.

thanks

eric
the ewon was setup with both wireless and a wired connection as a secondary.

Hello,

What do you mean by the USR light never flashes? did you follow the instructions found in the installation guide?

I have highlighted the steps in in a post below as well.

this will work with the cosy as well.

In step 6 the USR light does not flash. we have performed the level 2 reset a dozen times and never pass step 3

Hello,

If the device is not functioning for a level 2 reset, then I would reach out to your distributor to begin the RMA process.

Topic closed due to inactivity.