COSY Talk2m Setup

Hello I tried setting up the Talk2m for my Ewon Cosy, I am able to configure the internet setting but not able to setup VPN in order to have Talk2m figured, Error on the Talk2m wizard its showing unable to configure Talk2m, is it possible for a Tech Support onsite at our facility.
Portage Indiana, Zip 46383.
It will be great, I have got to be done this setup early.
hoping to get a reply from you guys.
Thanks.

Hi,

If your receiving a message of “Access Denied” then the device is already tied to an account. You will have to contact the previous owner and request them to remove the device from there account.

If that is not the error you are getting at what point are you failing the VPN wizard and what is the message that it shows?

its Showing Talk2m configuration denied.

Since it is Access Denied it is tied to the previous owners account. You will have to contact the company that the Ewon came from to have it be removed.

Hello Zach, I am just getting Talk2M access denied.

Kraft_line3.tar (36 KB) .
I have attached the backup with the support files. It will be great to get your feedback, if it is possible to setup a Team viewer, I tried deleting the existing Ewon on Ecatcher and then added a new one and try setting up with USB but it still didnt work out.
Thanks.

With access denied the device is already registered to a different account that is not yours. You will have to contact the seller of the device or the company that supplied it and ask for them to remove it from their account so you can register it.