Cosy141 setup Wizard fails with UPD & HTTPS failure

Greetings,

I am trying to setup Cosy 141 for a customer, and setting the eWon configuration at my work to be shipped out to the customer.

The setup wizard runs without error up to second step just fine but fails
with the “Talk2M” portion of wizard. witht he following errors:

"UDP Send failed (ip Er65)
“HTTPS dialog failed ( could not connect to the server)”.

I can connect to other HTTPS servers just fine on the computer that is being used to setup the eWon (So, I think the port 443 is open and in working order).

What are the possible resolution to this issue?
I am running Window 7 with the latest updates, and latest software download of
eBuddy and eCatcher software as of 6/17/2019. I am connected to the eWon through ethernet connection (static ip 10.20.10.206 (laptop) to 10.20.10.35(ewon)/24)) and to Internet via wireless 802.11n network. I have tried both without and without wireless network enabled but have received the same result.

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks,

Andrew
:

Hello Andrew,

I will gladly assist you with resolving this issue.

Could you send me a copy of the backup with support files, of the Cosy 141 device you are working on? Once you do, I will review the files to see if I can pinpoint the root cause of the issue.

Please let me know if you have any questions, comments, or concerns.

-Kevin

Thanks mike,

I just resolved the issue. I had to choose on the Ethenet WAN connection not static IP address

but DHCP. As soon as I set that everything worked fine.

The eWon is working now. First time programming eWon and the default setting for that

WAN connection was static, and I assumed wrong that static was the way to go.

So, everything is working now. Problem resolved. My fault.

Andrew

Hello Andrew,

Excellent. I am glad to hear that.

Well, I will update this topic to resolved. If you encounter any further issues, please do not hesitate to reach out to us for assistance.

-Kevin