Delete the log

Hi,
Is it possible to delete the log without deleting anything else in the Netbiter?
gr
Richard

Hi Richard, I’m going to reach out to a colleague and see if this is possible. Can I ask why you’re trying to delete the log files though?

Thanks Tim,
It is to delete the logs from testing the device before it goes to the customer in the real application.
gr
Richard

Does that PLC support modbus or opcua?

Hi Tim,
Thanks for your reply, but the Netbiter does not support OPCUA?
But it does support Modbus and that is used in this case to log the flow of a flowmeter,
I do not know if it is relevant?
I do not think there is an option to delete only the logged data but I like to ask because perhaps there is a way that I overlooked?
gr
Richard

Hi Richard,

Sorry about that, this was meant to be a reply onto another post.

Here’s the answer I received about deleting those logs. It should be possible by deleting them in the location below

-Tim

Hi Tim,
Thanks, no worry. There you delete the log parameter and not the log values alas…
gr
Richard

Could you tell me what the system id is for your device? it should start with 0030

Hi Tim,
I have tested it on our M&A demo account where we have Netbiter EC350 with ID 003011FBF0C4.
I saw the log parameter dissappear when I cleared the Log parameter.
gr
Richard

Hi Richard, sorry I think I might be confused by what you just wrote, did you mean that just the log parameters were cleared or that the historical values were also gone?

Hi Tim
Both the parameter and the log are gone.
Gr Richard

Verzonden vanaf mijn Galaxy

-------- Oorspronkelijk bericht --------

Thanks for the update, glad to hear it’s working