Drops wi fi and won’t automatically reconnect

My units are in my beach house we rely heavily on the Wi-Fi access system and the units drop if there is a storm and the power goes out for a short time— sometimes they reconnect and sometimes they don’t— this is a big problem if we have renters there as we do not want them to have total control of the system— currently they are connected via 5g network is that correct or do they need to be on the 2.4 frequency— all of the other smart devices in the house reconnect without fail— please advise !

These are AC Cloud devices, right? Do you have the serial number or MAC ID for one or more units?

All of our devices should be connected to the 2.4GHz radio, but the standard used depends on which generation of device they are, so if you can provide that info, we can help further. Thanks!

Hi Kyle —
I have responded to your email and sent a picture off the information to one of the units— they are all the same and wired into the Fujitsu / Halcyon heads inside the home — please see the email sent this am, I’m looking forward to your reply— thank you!

I didn’t get an email. Please create a case at https://support.hms-networks.com and send the info there.