EC310 Incorrect Network Settings

I have netbiter EC310 connected to a field device using RS-485 .Everything was working great and I was getting the measurements via argos cloud .
Last week we had a communication issue between netbiter and the field device.We tried to solve with no success. Finally we did a factory default reset (Mode button on power up) and then I had the following issue:

I can’t get netbiter to connect to internet. I am using the same laptop as always with a direct Ethernet cable between netbiter and laptop (internet is via wifi). When I connect the cable to WAN port, WAN/Uplink indicator is steady red.

Laptop ethernet adapter TCP/IP settings as before with no change as follows:
IP : 192.137.16.1
Subnet: 255.255.255.0
Gateway: None
DNS: None

I accessed netbiter locally with a USB cable (btw LAN access also work) . Found that WAN settings set to DHCP. I am trying to set IP to 192.137.16.2 and subnet 255.255.255.0 but keeps asking for DNS server.

I tried changing IP’s on both laptop and netbiter … trying different combination … sometimes i got a blinking WAN indicator but most of the time it’s steady red.

Port 443 & 53 are permitted on laptop. I even disabled my firewall

Downloaded the latest EC310 firmware and installed successfully via USB local access.

How can i establish a successful connection between netbiter and laptop (and internet consequently)?

I am surprised I didn’t get any kind of support for this matter

Hello,

Given you location, it may be better for you create a ticket on zendesk, at the link below:

https://hms-support.zendesk.com/