Ecatcher not showing webport names anymore

I am presently using ecatcher 6.3.6. This version and the previous version both failed to show the webport names in the “My EWON’s” section of the ecatcher main page. I thought maybe this latest version would fix that but it did not. I have to select a nameless selection in the list (whether online or offline) and click on properties to find out which one it is. Did something change in ecatcher lately or must I change something in my settings to get the names to display again?

@jtwilson

This is a rather common issue.

Typically this occurs when eCatcher is unable to retrieve/load the pertient information from the Talk2M cloud server. It is quite easy to resolve however, please take a look at the following link:

Sorry

I took so long to get back. I tried this – I believe that this was one problem – Thank You – I also noticed that the first column (status) width was set to be wider than my screen width so I was not able to see the other columns until I narrowed the width down. Thanks again – I would not have known that there was an option to display individual co;umns.

Jeff Wilson

The CMM Group LLC

1 Like