EDS file for ANYBUS ETHERNET IP 05. Serial number: A04D995D

Hello guys!. I was wondering if someone can help me with this problem. I couldn’t find an EDS FILE for anybus ethernet IP05 (1 port ethernet). Does anybus ethernet ip 05 EDS file exists?

Hello community,

I have a PLC program that I need to work with “Anybus-CC EtherNet/IP 2-Port Revision 1.5”, tried with many of the EDS that are in the webpage but I am unable to find the correct one.

Is there any way to find it? Thank you

In what device did the Anybus-CC come embedded in?

Having issues finding the model of the device because I am not physically in the site and the PLC program also does not say that

The problem is that these cards are programmed by the machine builder for their application. They often have a customized EDS file. If you are trying to set up a Class 1 connection, you also need the input and output size.

If you can give me the serial number, I can get you the default EDS file for the device, but I would strongly recommend contacting the machine builder.

I will try to contact the machine builder as recommended
And yes I get a serial 0xA0542203

It looks like this is most likely an Atlas Copco device, so you should contact them.

Here is the product page with the EDS files: Anybus Files and Documentation

Hello! . I need an EDS file for ETHERNET IP 05. I want to integrate a drive WEG which has an ANYBUS ethernet IP 05 in STUDIO5000 (for Rockwell Automation PLC), but I didn’t find the EDS file.
Serial Number:A04D995D
Ports: 1 port ETHERNET IP
REVISION: 2.18
Product Code:99

You really should get the EDS file from the machine builder because it will be customized for their application. All I can give you is the generic EDS file.

005A000000630200.eds (14.8 KB)

Also, we are migrating to a new platform so you will have to go to support.hms-networks.com and either create a support case or a forum topic there for further help with this issue.