EN2PB-R module status in fatal error

Hi, we have a module EN2PB-R and the indication leds of Module Status and the Network Status are red.
At power-up, LED 1 - 2 will indicate solid orange and LED 3 - 4 will indicate solid yellow. Atfer a fews seconds Led 1 - 2 changed to solid red.
I can’t communicate using the usb cable via IP 192.168.10.1.

Is it possible to do a factory reset?

Thank you.
Daniel

Hello @dcabana ,

You would need to connect to the device over the USB connection. The device connects as a USB to ethernet device using generic windows drivers. We have seen some PC take up to 10 minutes to setup the driver. Do you see the device connected in device manager?

Deryck

Hi Deryck

My computer is detecting the device in Ports(COM&LTP) in COM5

8372145164304C278FE876A7B7AB482E.png

Thank you

Can you right click on the device and select the update driver option. It is a windows driver and might need to download it though windows update.

The Acer drivers here match the ones on my PC: Microsoft Update Catalog

Deryck

Hi Deryck

I installed the driver. Now I can see the USB Ethernet/RNDIS Gadget in the device manager.

DE4A76A6DC414FC9A4F7E21C4AD1A514.png

What is the next step?

Thank you

Daniel Cabana, CPI

Hi Deryck

The module took his time but finally I can see him in the browser. I delete the configuration and I think that the module is fine (not red leds).

Thank you

Daniel Cabana, CPI

Hi @dcabana,

It looks like you have already sorted it out but there are details on accessing the webpage and clearing the settings in chapter 4 of the user manual.

hms-scm-1202-026.pdf (hms-networks.com)

Deryck