Error 27237

Hello, Having an issue with one of our Ewon Flexy 205s where we are unable to connect remotely. Going through the even logs is seems as though the culprit may be Error 27237 - Critical Error: 27237 - 0x0, but I cannot find any information on this specific Event code on this list supplied.
I could also be wrong with the root cause, I have attached a snippet of the event log supplied by the crew to review.

Also the crew onsite were unable to factory reset the Ewon using the instructions supplied here. Unsure if this is related to the above issue or not, but seemed as though they were attempting to reset correctly.
[moved to staff note]

Can you capture a backup with support files? Connect a computer running eBuddy to the Ewon’s LAN, then select the device in eBuddy and click Backup. Make sure to check “include support files” before clicking through the remaining dialogs. You can also update the device’s firmware in eBuddy, as it’s a few versions out of date.

Could the crew onsite try powering down the Flexy, then removing and re-seating the extension card? It seems like there may be an issue with communication between the modem and the Flexy base unit. This might be due to the card starting to fail. Try removing and re-seating the extension card, placing it into a different slot, and finally removing it altogether. If you have a spare cellular extension card, you can also try replacing the card with that to see if the issue is related to the base unit or just the card itself.

Thanks Hugh, we removed the 3G module and the Ewon was able to restart. We did not attempt to reseat the module as it was obsolete (only use ethernet now on this Ewon for remote connectivity), but I believe that would have resolved the issue too.

Thanks!