EWON Connection to WAN but not to internet

WAN connection success ful, but not connection to Internet, much less Talk2m.
The addressing from the WAN part is static IP and is verified as unique.
The DNS set as google default or as balnk give the same result.
The procedure in the Ewon COSY 131 is set according with KB-0001-00 because the computer that is also in the LAN needs to be accessed from outside (with Teamviewer)

Hello,

When you performed the Internet test, did it pass both steps? If you assign a Static IP, then it will pass the WAN portion, but still fail the internet test. I think that is the case here, as it is not able to get the DNS server.

The static IP has been assigned by the IT Dept of the customer’s site. They assured me they have a dedicated network for that machine with internet access using the Google DNS. I tried with and without that DNS and ONLY the WAN portion passes, but not the internet.

I am going to have the customer connected on Wednesday at 11:00 EDT. Is it possible to get someone from EWON to support us? If so, can I have an email where to send the MS Teams meeting?
The customer is equipped with Teamviewer, and his laptop will be connected to the LAN side of the EWON.

Hello,

If you can create a ticket on our support portal. I can get a teamviewer session scheduled for you.

https://hms-support.zendesk.com/

I am on that. I will copy parts of this conversation.
Thanks,

Were you able to create a ticket?