Ewon Cosy 131 reset 2 not working

I am have been trying to factory reset an Ewon Cosy 131 without success for a little while. I followed the instructions step-by-step and still nothing. The USR LED never turns on from the moment the device is powered up, from that moment I can hold the reset button indefinitely and still doesn’t change anything.
I have tried the recovery procedure from eBuddy following the document “KB-0114-00”, the eBuddy seems to recognize the device from the serial number, but it doesn’t get passed the scanning network step.
Any suggestions?

I have attached a picture of the device showing the LEDs ( nothing is blinking).

It sounds like the device may be faulty. Can you please provide the serial number?

Have you tried holding the reset button down prior to powering it on and leaving it held down for about 45 seconds?

I guess it’s possible that the LED isn’t working, so you could try that (maybe hold it down for a full minute), then power cycle the unit, and check if it shows up in eBuddy with the default IP address of 10.0.0.53.

Have you tried the recovery procedure using a 10/100 unmanaged switch? (You could also use another Ewon as a switch to connect the Cosy and the PC).

serial number: MOVED TO STAFF NOTE
I’m not sure when the ewon was purchase, it was handed over to me from a coworker that moved to another company.

I did not measure the time but I held the button down for quite some time ( about one full minute sounds close). I can try one more time and measure the time for sure.
I tried with and without a switch ( model number of the switch : EFAH05W.V2, manuf: LINKSYS)