Ewon Cosy+ 4g EU

Hi Team,

I have an issue relating to 4g setup.

We bought 2 ewon cosy +4g EU devices for customers in Australia. The salesman told us that the EU unit would be fine as the APAC unit had a longer lead time. One cosy is using a optus sim and the other is using a telstra sim. The issue is during the internet Wizard set up. After configuring the appropriate APN ect for both cosys they will start the testing and will time out. it will show a green tick for the WAN connection but a cross for the internet connection. We have tried all the APNs listed and have rung telstra and optus to confirm that both sims are active and the right APN to use. The signal indication on the unit will go orange during the testing procedure indicating that it has signal. (3Bars)

Any help will be much appreciated. I have attached a backup file of one of the cosys for review

Backup.etar.gz (8.0 KB)

Cheers,
Matt

Hi @Sewelly,

HMS.how is primarily watched by a team in the Americas so we don’t have too much expierence with either of these modems. I would recommend opening a case on support.hms-networks.com for your local support teams’ input or follow up with your contact in stales.

I would recommend checking the bands supported by the carrier and compare them with the bands supported by the modem. https://hmsnetworks.blob.core.windows.net/www/docs/librariesprovider10/downloads-monitored/manuals/installation-guides/ig-0026-00-flb-3204-cellular-modem-4g-europe-extension-card.pdf?sfvrsn=12286bd7_18