eWon cosy131 setup fail and deleted account

Hello, hello. I am a beginner who doesn’t understand network and how internet works. I configuring a new eWON Cosy 131, i got a machine with the control panel installed ewon cozy 131 and a manual book.
the difficulty is, Read talk2M configuration device access denied.
and i deleted one ewon account, and created another ewon account, but still can’t login. Can you help me?

You should complete the eLearning course before you attempt to configure the device:

Cosy 131 (hms-networks.com)

The device must be deleted from the current account before it can be added to a new account. If you are having problems with this, please create a case at support.hms-networks.com.

Thank you for reply, because I don’t really know where to start learning.
I’m Indonesian Trainee, and working at japan company in Okinawa. The company is a good company, and we start applying more technology for advancing our product. The problem is, there is no IT team in this company, and I don’t have an experience about networking and internet thing. I also cannot read japanese kanji, but I can understand well english, but for simple explanation, I must be guide step by step so I can properly setting the IOT to the machine.
It’s a long journey for me, but I will face it as a challenge. Thank you for the Elearning course link, and also thank you for your support. Best regard from japan.

You’re welcome. Good luck!