Ewon Cosy131+ Setup

I’m having an issue on how to setup an Ewon cosy+.
The customer gave me a static IP/Subnet Mask/Default Gateway/DNS, and the customer is stating that to be able to connect to the internet I need to use the exact IP address given.
I keep seeing a pla-Duplicate IP address ewon in the log whenever I try to set the static WAN, and use .
I tried using a different WAN IP in the same range, and I am able to get past the WAN connection step, but it fails on the internet connection step.
I tried using DHCP, but that fails and gives me a main-No address received from DHCP (on Eth WAN) in the log.
I attached the support file backup if that helps.
Backup (5).etar.gz (7.7 KB)

Hi,

When you see Duplicate IP, that means there’s an IP conflict. The Ewon is seeing it’s WAN IP on the network and it will disable the WAN interface. If it’s not receiving an address on DHCP, have you verified that there is a DHCP server available on the network?

This looks like an issue that should be resolved with the customer’s network. If they gave you an IP and there is a conflict then there’s miscommunication on their end. In addition, you may also want to verify that their firewall will not restrict access to talk2m.

Regards,
Jack

Thank you for the help. I will relay this information to the customer.