Ewon flexy 205 frequently losing connection

Great! Did the date on that device get changed because that last log has a time stamp from 4/15?

No not that I know of. I can send you a current file if you want.maybe I sent the wrong one. I will send two. one for yesterday and one for today. I have been entering tags all morning and have not been disconnected.[color=red]MOVED TO STAFF NOTE[/color] (1.2 MB) [color=red]MOVED TO STAFF NOTE[/color] (1.2 MB)

This looks much better today! It looks like there was an issue with a bad tag or configuration setting for the ABLOGIX I/O Server yesterday, but was resolved by around 13:30.

Thats funny you say that because I cant read any data from my ABLOGIX TOPIC "A"Anymore.

If you can connect at some point today. I would recommend reloading the ViewON project.

Kyle

I havent been able to connect. After lunch Im going to have the guys out in the field power cycle Ewon. I will try to reload the viewon project for now though. Thanks!

OK Augie, let me know if that works. It would be helpful if we could get that reloaded at some point tonight so we can try this again tomorrow.

Good luck!

Kyle

Didnt work unfortunately. I only connected once out of 10 tries…I did get this warning but I hadnt made any changes.

Let me know if you have any luck reloading the ViewON Project. If we can’t do this remotely, do you think you can get the device back to work on it?

I did load it last night however I still cant connect to Ewon.

Im trying to find someone over there that can set up the account from scratch or something.

Yeah, I really think that’s the way to go. Factory Reset it and see if the problems go away. Let me know if you need instructions on doing that.

Hi Kyle
I want to send you a back up of our system but wanted to know if these files I send you are accessible to the general public on this forum.

No, they are not accessible to the public. They are automatically pulled out of the post so only HMS employees have access to them.

MOVED TO STAFF NOTE (1.2 MB)

Ok just making sure. Attached is the latest. Can you please review and see if anything out of the ordinary. The guys working with us on this did some stuff to optimize connectivity. Thanks in advance.

I’m seeing the errors indicating EMI again. Do you know what changes they made?

Would it be possible to take the Flexy out and test it in another location where EMI could not be an issue. Then we can see if the errors go away, we know it’s something in that area.

Only change was made up to tcp/ip. And a cache refresh and pushed historical data

I will look into moving it

Topic closed due to inactivity.