Ewon Flexy 205 FW 14.1s0 SMTP stopped working

As per previous post with regards to the EWon being offline I have split out the question here.

I am having an issue with STMP emails that were sending no longer sending. In summary it was working and without any changes and now is not. The error logs give a RX error around 20 seconds after the email has been triggered (this is done at around midnight) and there IT have plugged into the same switch and port and able to send emails with the details given to the EWon so not sure what’s incorrect here?

You can find the backup of the EWon here:
Best regards
Graham Foster

You aren’t using our SMTP server (relay.talk2m.com), you are using mail.smtp2go.com. Maybe there was an issue with their server.

Have you tried testing with ours?

Good afternoon Kyle!

I have set this up to use the relay as requested. I will get back to you once the email is next sent and confirm if the customer receives it.

Cheers!

I would also recommend using [your T2M account name]@talk2m.com for the “Email From Username” and you must leave “User” and “Password” blank.

Yes, just ran a trial and that works as intended so thank you! Thank for your help its 100% something or the customers email end that’s been causing the issue.

OK - very good. Thank you for the update!

I would suspect that it is the SMTP relay, by the error we are seeing in the logs. Perhaps the subscription expired (if this is a paid service) or the server had problems. You can always use our relay for free if you’d like.