Ewon Flexy 205 OPC UA

hi,
i want to read data from plc to flexy 205 can you help me please? Mx PLC is FX-5CPU mitshubishi . i don’t know how can i communicate

Hi @kolotoure,

Are you communicating with this device serially?

hi @Tim_hms,
thank you for your answer. I’m communicating with Ethernet FX5U . I did exactly what the book says but it’s not working. I have everytime this answergrafik

• List item

Sorry about that, I think I may have misread that yesterday. It looks like for the FX5U series that you’ll need to use the MELSEC IO server. Does that work for you or is there a reason that you’re using OPCUA?

If not maybe this OPCUA page will help with the issues you’re running into

hi @Tim_hms thank you very much for your Answer. I used MELSEC IO sever. its working very well. but just a Question is it possilble to do that with OPC UA . I tried but it’s not working.

I can’t say that the OPCUA way of connecting won’t work, just that we don’t have documentation of the device being connected that way before. But with that being said, I would think you should be able to connect to it over OPCUA if you have these sections setup so that they correspond with your device, and then you initialize the IO server that you should be able to reach it.