eWON Flexy historical data question

We are using eWON Flexy 205 to email the historical data to us daily. It is working fine for at least a month. Yesterday I just added two more data to the data list, but with the new data file we got it in the past mid-night, we didn’t see the two new data we added it in the emailed data, but I checked online by getting into the eWON historical data, I can see those two new data and they also have correct values showing…can you help see what caused it not including these two new data in the emailed data file?
Thanks.
Yun Lei

Hello @ylei ,

Have you verified the EBD used to send the logs are setup to include the new data? What is the EBD you are using? Have you tried running the ebd thought he web browser?
Does this ebd include the historic data of the new tags? <ewon IP>/rcgi.bin/ParamForm?AST_Param=$dtHL$ftT

Hi Deryck,

Sorry I don’t quite understand your questions.

With another job, we added some more data a couple of times, it seems OK, the new data file emailed to us would include the new data.

But this job, we did some data about a month ago, then yesterday just added two more data. Not sure why the new data are not included in the report file…

These two jobs have similar EBD setup as below, just text “Taron2_Data” in below EBD is changed to other text for the other job.
&[$dtHT$ftT$st_h24$et_s0$fnTaron2_Data$flA]

Do you mean, after we add new data, we need to go to Planner and click Edit of the Entry 1 (the Entry we use), then in Actions Configuration for Planner Entry 1, click Update button in order to include new data?

Make sure that the new tags are in the same Group as the others. It looks like you are filtering to only show Group A.

See 3.2 $dtHT [Historical Table]

Hi Kyle,

Yes, the new tags are in Group A (Group A at the end of the configuration is checked).

I happen to work on another job to add more tags in, but it didn’t work either. Not sure what’s going on, it was working before on this job…

These two jobs had its own Talk2M account, now they are combined to one Talk2M Pro account. Are this affecting the historical data?

Thanks,

Please make a backup of the Ewon with eBuddy and check “include support files” and also send the data file that you are receiving.

MOVED TO STAFF NOTE (196.5 KB) RDD_Data (282.7 KB)

I attached .tar file and the data file. I also attached a picture just want to let you know, the circled last 4 tags are the new tags I added today before I sent a test email to me to get that data file.

Thanks,

I see data in the file for all of those tags:

1 Like

Kyle,

You review result reminded me to update our data retrieving tool setup. So we are good now. Thank you so much for your help!

1 Like