Ewon login error

@Roth_Brent
Hello Brent,

I understand you are having issue logging with an ewon. Doug forwarded us an email but it did not include the image you included. Can you respond to this email with the image or log into HMS.how with this email and post it to the thread.

Best regards,
Deryck

Hi-

I was trying to demo COSY 131 with Wifi hotspotted to phone. With my laptop hotspotted, I was getting an error message while trying to log in to Ecatcher, though it may have been different from the attached photo. When I could get it, connections and response time was very slow. I uninstalled Ecatcher to see if there was a newer version and the issue went away. I think I was running 6.3.5 but I’m not 100%- I have 6.3.6 now. Customer had a similar issue on his laptop and got the error shown in the attachment. We uninstalled and installed latest Ecatcher from website and error went away.

Probably a worst case scenario using hotspot to WIFI COSY. Phone said signal quality was 3-4 bars- wish I had a LAN connection to see if that made things any better.

Hello Brent,

That error message indicates it is from Lync.exe aka Skype for business, this should not be effecting eCatcher.

Just to confirm every thing is working now with the ewons correct? Using a single hotspot for two VPN connects might have been putting more demand on the hotspot then it could handle.

Deryck

Oops- sorry!

I overlooked that in my haste. That must have popped up right after launching Ecatcher for some reason. There was some weird stuff going on that I hadn’t seen before- it’s looking like limited mobile bandwidth may have been the problem.

Thank you-

No problem let me know if there is anything we can help with.

Best regards,
Deryck