Ewon Modem

Deryk,

We are using an Ewon Cosy 131 modem to access our PLC from troubleshooting etc… as well as connecting to a separate PC on the same LAN network for retrieving data from the PC. We have been able to access the PC using remote desktop and
Ecatcher software. My question is, with the one modem currently registered to the Maac account, will we be able to give access to the modem to our customer without giving them access to the Maac Ecatcher account.

If the customer created an account is there a way to configure the modem so both the customer and I have access to the modem on separate accounts? Thank you in advance for your help.

Best Regards**,**

Yes, but only with a Talk2m Pro account.

No. Only one account can be connected to the eWON. With a Talk2m Pro account you have the ability to create your customer’s account (under your account) with granular permissions and control access to individual devices.

Kyle,

We do have a Talk2m Pro account, is the Pro account unlimited users and is there a limit in regards to how many users can use Ecatcher at the same time with a
Pro Account? Thanks you.

Best Regards**,**

The standard PRO account supports 3 concurrent connection via eCatcher, and unlimited via M2Web. You can increase the number of concurrent connections if necessary.

Kyle,

Every time I try to click on your name to email you , I get a warning from Malwarebytes of a Trojan. Just a heads up, any Idea why?

I haven’t heard that before. Can you send me a screenshot?

Topic is closed due to inactivity.