Ewon Reboot

Can you get me one more backup of the device?

ok check your messages

Do the logs seem to be getting cleared when the device reboots? There doesn’t seem to be any info in there other than stuff from today in the last hour

i clear the old log, then i reproduce the problem, then i make a backup

Could you keep all of the old log information in there as well, it might be able to give us some extra info on what might be causing the issue

ok, how many reboots you want to see in the log?

It might be useful if we can see if there’s any other things happening to the device throughout the day. Could you try and have the device go through the reboot a couple more times if possible

the ewon enter in a loop: continue to rebooting every time that the script start in autorun (after the watchdog timeout of course)

so for generate the error, i disable the autorun and i start the script; the watchdog regoot the ewon ad thei i make the backup that you have.

Ok I see what you mean, my colleague also suggested trying the following to see if it makes a difference:

" Can he try by upgrading the firmware we do some optimisation regarding the reading of SIemens string tag.

If it doesn’t solve the issue, I want try deeper with the same set-up here

So If possible can the customer gives me its DB or its PLC back-up?"

From the second line of my first post in this topic:

“I have a problem with a ewon with firmware 14.2s0 and 14.3s0PR”

I can’t share the plc back-up , is under NDA

I’ll try and check to see if there’s anything else we can recommend. I’m guessing the answer will be no, but would it be possible for us to be added into the NDA?

Hi @iw3bti1,

Just wanted to check again if it would be possible for us to be part of the NDA to test for this?

-Tim

No, but if you prefer i can create an user to connect via ecatcher to the ewon

Sorry for the delay, that should work for me, can you create us a temporary user on the account?

Hi @iw3bti1,

For this issue I’m going to close out this case since we have another open in Auxilium.

-Tim

Any news about this problem?
The case is open since November 2020 and all my machines can’t collect data due this issue !!!

Hello, unfortunately the dev team wasn’t able to give me any new information on this issue. But my colleague recommended trying this:

The customer can try to stop the IOserver at boot and not after a time

He can use this script in init section and set the script in autorun and reboot the flexy

SETSYS SYS, “LOAD”
SETSYS SYS, “PrgAutorun”, “0”
SETSYS SYS, “SAVE”
CFGSAVE
SETSYS SYS, “LOAD”
SETSYS SYS, “IOSrvData1:EnabledA”, “0”
SETSYS SYS, “IOSrvData1:EnabledB”, “0”
SETSYS SYS, “SAVE”
CFGSAVE
END

Hi,
today i have made some test an i have some news:

if i complete delete my script and try to enable/disable the IO Server manually from the IOServer menu, the issue is the same;

i have the issue only with firmware 14.2s0 and 14.3s0 in the configuration with main s7-300 cpu (where ewon read/write data) connected to a S7-1500 cpu ; same ewon config/script but with main s7-300 cpu connected to another s7-300 cpu doesn’t cause the issue;

i downgraded the flexy firmware to 14.0s2 version, i have no issue !

excuse me, the problem still remain with the 14.0s2 firmware version;

i need an urgent solution: i can’t use the ewon, i can’t use the opc-ua server, i can’t use the datacollection, i can’t use the email alert

If you have an urgent issue, you should be contacting your local support office:

or