Failed to parse servers response

I am having troubles opening the eCatcher software. Till last week everything was going good, I don’t know what changed now but when I am trying to open my account the following message pops-up Failed to parse servers response: Expected methodResponse element, got htmlFailed to parse servers response: “Failed to parse servers response: Expected methodResponse element, got html”.
I go to the network adapters and I see that the Talk2m-eCatcher adaptr is disconnected.

Are you using eCatcher from the same network as when it was working? There could be a firewall on the network blocking or interfering with the traffic.

I would advise uninstalling and then re-installing eCatcher first. If the problem persists, it’s likely a network issue. You can confirm this by connecting from a different network, like a WiFi hotspot.

Here is where you can get more information which you can provide to your IT department so they can allow eCatcher to reach our servers:

https://www.ewon.biz/technical-support/pages/talk2m/talk2m-status/talk2m-vpn-servers

There you can also download the T2M Connection Checker utility to test your connection to our servers. Please provide IT with the following document: KB-0209-00 - Addresses and ports used by Talk2M.