Flexy 202 Fails on Recovery

Hi I’m trying to upgrade the firmware on a Flexy 202.

The current firmware is Ver. 8.0s2, so I have been using the eBuddy recovery mode to attempt this. I get a Secure connection established with the Recovery steps, but the process fails on the bootloader.

Thanks,
Brian

Hi Brian,

Do you have a 10/100 switch between your PC and the device? Also have you already taken a look at this post?

Yep, I have a switch and the recovery process gives me green checks until the firmware step.

Tim_hms

HMS Technical Support

February 27
Hi Brian,

General Upgrade and Recovery Guide

eWON Support

NOTE: Read First If you’re on firmware 11.0 or higher you can update your firmware through eBuddy, FTP, or a Recovery. You will need to perform intermediate updates for these. Ex: if you’re on 11.0, you’ll need to go to 12.0 before you
can update to 13.0. If your firmware is lower than 11.0 then it is a requirement to do the firmware upgrade through a recovery In order to do any of this, you need to be the “adm” user or a user with these permissions

[image]
Firmware download link:
https://…

Do you have a 10/100 switch between your PC and the device? Also have you already taken a look at this post?

The only other thing we could potentially try would be to try this procedure with another computer to see if that makes a difference. If it doesn’t work after that you could try and fill out an RMA if the device was purchased in the allowed time frame or check if the serial number falls into this range 1537-xxxx-xx to 1605-xxxx-xx

The serial number is 1433-0067-21

Was your device purchased within either the last 24 months or 18 months?

I Don’t believe so, but I was able to get the device updated for now. I appreciate the support.