Flexy 205 and 4G modem disconnecting issue

Hi,
I have a Flexy 205 equipped with a 4G module that is disconnecting every few days like a similar case that @Kevin_hms is helping me solve.
Unlike the other one the problem with this is unrelated to the modem hw parameter, infact the only I could find was “24908 - dns-No response from server” but we are pretty sure that the signal strength, that the support FAQ suggest as the primary cause, is not the source of the problem: on the module itself the signal strenght is 2 out of 3 bars and before a couple of months ago, when I started messing around with the BASIC script and backups, the flexy was always online.
I’ll leave the backup with the support files a made this morning, at that point the ewon was online for about two hours (we just turn it off and on again and it went online) and then it went offline 6 hours later.
MOVED TO STAFF NOTE (1000.5 KB)
Thanks

Hello @danieleIMode ,

Looking over the logs some of the older messages indicate issues communicating with the modem while the other ones seem more related to the modem having a internet connection or possibly not able to connect to the providers network.

With this being a EU modem we may not be familiar with the errors. I would recommend you reach out to your distributor they should be able to help further or be able to reach out to a EU support team who can further help with the issue.

Ok, thanks. We found out that our local distributor is not most efficient at solving these issues, outside of basic procedures they usually have to call HMS themself. Maybe i’ll try on the Ewon Technical Forum since I believe they are based in Europe.