Flexy 205 sms via email very slow

I have a flexy 205 and I need it to send out a text message notification during alarm conditions. I was unable to get the ‘SMS upon’ method to work, so I tried ‘Email upon’. I am in the US, so I entered 001 followed by the phone number @sms.talk2m.com. It sometimes works when I trigger the alarm, but there is about a 15 minute delay before the text message comes through. If I enter a normal email address there is only about a 15 second delay before the email comes through. What do I need to do to get this text message to come through reliably in a timely manner?

To use ‘SMS upon’, the Flexy needs to have a cellular modem and phone number with a cellular plan that supports SMS.

Do you have a Talk2m Pro account because there is a fee associated with the T2M SMS relay service and maybe there is no balance on the account?

You could try using the SMS relay service of your cellular carrier, a list can be found here, but you may want to double check with the carrier as the info may not be up to date:

Email to a phone number - Ewon Support / Ewon Flexy - hms.how (hms-networks.com)

You can also use a 3rd party Email to SMS service like ClickSend or Twilio.