Flexy 205 with 4g europe card and Anybus wireless bolt

Hello,

I am setting up a system where I want the flexy 205 with 4g eu card to function as a wireless hotspot for smart devices.

For this I used a Anybus wireless bolt RJ45 that is connected to the Flexy 205. The Flexy 205 has a 4g extention card.

I followed the manuals and video’s. So far I am able to connect with the wifi point of the anybus, but when doing my smartdevice (phone) says it has no internet connection. When connected to the wifi I am able to visit the Anybus and Flexy webpage (the 192.168.0.XX adresses). There I can see that the Flexy has a working internet connection through the 4g extension card.

What I want is to be able to use it as a internet point. What am I missing here?

Kind regards,
Erik

In order for this to work, you need to allow WAN access to the LAN, which is disabled by default.

Go to Setup > System > Storage > Edit COM cfg and change the following values:

NATitf to 2
Fwrd to WAN to 1

You also need to make sure that LAN devices are using the Ewon’s IP address as their default gateway, and they have a DNS server set (in order to resolve domain names.)

Kyle, thank you for the fast reply. I will test this on Monday and will let you know if this works.

No problem. Let me know if you have any other questions.

Hello Kyle, its still not working but I got someone from HMS who is helping me through TeamView to solve the problem this week. Thank you for your help!

Great - thank you for the update!