Flexy help

Greetings. I have a Flexy 205 (V14 firmware) and I am able to connect and pull tags out of it via the Excel tag tool HMS has on their website. The issue is downloading the tags to the Flexy. As a test, I pulled the existing tags and
attempted to immediately download them. I received an error “FTP file error!” and I’m unsure what the issue may be related too. Anyway, I need help understand where I need to start looking. Note: I receive this error attempting to download through the WAN
or LAN ports.

Best Regards,

Joel

Joel Fisher

Engineering Manager

Hello Joel,

Per our conversation earlier, the tag importere is not an officially supported product of HMS Networks.

Did you try the FTP connection with a FTP software such as filezilla?

Joel there is a way to use the tool but you need to make sure to pay attention to the column names in the excel file these change depending on the firmware version of the unit…

Take a look here and see if this will get you going in the right direction.

Yes. I have been able to work with the product via an FTP software pkg. thx.

Best Regards,

Joel

Joel Fisher

Engineering Manager

Air Relief, LLC

Thx, I’ll take a look.

One thing that might explain my issue is the format of the tag. I have an ABLOGIX tag in the controller tagbase, AIConfigSettings[0,19] that the Flexy won’t accept. Not sure what is going on.

Best Regards,

Joel

Joel Fisher

Engineering Manager

Air Relief, LLC

Hello,

The formatting for our tags can be picky. I would advise to create an ABLOGIX tag manually in the UI, download the program and review the format. Can you provide a back up with support files of the unit? You can pull this information through eBuddy.

Thx. I spoke with Tim and he verified the Flexy does not support 2D floating point arrays.

image001.jpg

image002.jpg