Flexy tag animations not showing in ViewOn Dashboard

I have this dashboard -

but the tags are not animating as expected. For example item_description has a text on string animation -

None of the animations are currently working, they were working in the past but I don’t know what I could have done to break it like it is. I can still import tags and export the project to the device, I see no errors in these steps and the changes I make in viewon take effect on the dashboard except for anything to do with animations. Is there anything I can try to resolve this?

Hi Gary,

Can you attach an archive of your project so we can take a look at what’s going on? You can export one from viewON under Project → Export project archive.

Hey Hugh,

I copied the view out of the project then deleted then put it back in and that seems to have corrected the issue for now.

[moved to staff note]
This happened on two devices so far, here is project for one I haven’t corrected yet.

Hi Gary,

Unfortunately we weren’t able to replicate this issue from your project file. I’m glad you were able to find a workaround by removing the view and replacing it. If this happens again, I recommend following that procedure once more.