Flexy201 to OpenVPN Access Server: ifconfig error

Hi,
I am trying to connect a Flexy 201 to OpenVPN Access Server 2.11.1.
I get the following errors in RealTime Logs:
WARNING: Since you are using --dev tun, the second argument to --ifconfig must be an IP address. You are using something (255.255.255.252) that looks more like a netmask. (silence this warning with --ifconfig-nowarn)
ifconfig: SIOCSIFDSTADDR: Invalid argument
Linux ifconfig failed: shell command exited with error status: 1

Which instructions are you following for the Ewon and VPN server setup? Have you reviewed the instructions below?

https://forum.hms-networks.com/uploads/short-url/jNAEfwkwE4F7U8N4WUNGK3M5wDm.pdf

Hello Kyle, thanks for answer.
I already found this pdf on the Internet before creating this topic here.
This document is really old and is about OpenVPN 2.0.
Here, I am trying to connect Flexy to OpenVPN Access Server 2.11.1.
The OpenVPN client 2.0.9 of the eWON is too old and makes things really difficult as Net30 tology has been deprecated by OpenVPN since 2014!
I am not able to commission an OpenVPN 2.0 (for obvious security reasons as it is too old).
Is there a plan at eWON to update OpenVPN client?
How can we connect an eWON Flexy to current OpenVPN solutions?

The Cosy+ has a newer version of OpenVPN and the next generation Flexy will also have a newer version once it’s released. All security issues with the version of OpenVPN we are using have been patched so there are no security reasons why you can’t use it. net30 is effectively “deprecated” but remains an option the OpenVPN 2.3-series.

I would recommend reaching out to your local Ewon office for more information. You can contact them through the support system at https://support.hms-networks.com or through the contact methods here: Contact HMS for Ewon products

Thank you!!

It has help me too. I was looking for this solution.

Thank you Kyle.
I cannot change all my Flexy already installed at customers sites.
I contacted my local HMS supplier but the answer is more like “eWON is aware that OpenVPN client on Flexy is very old and deprecated.”

As I said,