FW: eWon Support

Good morning everybody.
Yesterday I received information from Dmitry that he sent to GTAC: “Coming back to the issue with the EWON router.
Our IT- department has checked the network configuration and didn’t find any conflicts in it.
And that is logical. If we disconnect any cell from our network the cell will have only its internal network which should function autonomously. But it does not.
That means the settings are incorrect inside the cell.”

I have no other information. We believe that the problem is with the eWON settings, or it is a warranty case. When eWON is disconnected from the Internet, reboots continue. Some of the cell equipment does not work because of this.

Do you know which step it was failing on for the Talk2M/VPN wizard based on the document I sent last time?

No I don’t. I am going to try to connect with them another method tomorrow and see what I can learn about the connection. Is there any log or file I can grab for your sake to give you more information?

Ideally if you could get me a picture of this wizard after it’s finished running we could narrow it down image

Or if you get a backup.tar file of the device with the support files included that would work as well

Thanks, I will get that for you. Thanks for keeping in touch!

Currently I cannot get their internet to connect with these settings. Can you give me some options to try and solve this?

It doesn’t look like you have anything set for your DNS, you could try 8.8.8.8 and use google’s DNS if that’s allowed or 1.1.1.1 for an open source DNS. Otherwise you’ll probably need to make sure that the DNS is able to reach our server if they’re using a company DNS

While I was online with the machine. I did try the 8.8.8.8 & 8.8.4.4 google DNS, that also did not work. I will try the Open DNS.

Their team had also tried 10.3.10.10 & 10.3.10.11 DNS which also did not work.

Can you verify if a computer is able to get online using the same ethernet connection that the Flexy is using along with the same IP address?