Help! Function ECI111_GetInfo not working with CAN-IB200/PCIe v1.4 on Intime6.3

Hi Deryck_hms,

My company sent a PC to a company Pierburg and they have 2 IB200 v1.4 cards that I can’t get to work because ECI111_GetInfo() always returns “One or more arguments are invalid” . I was working with you ~9 months ago to get ECI API working on INtime with v1.6 IBS200 cards, thank you very much. The cards do work with canAnalyzerMini.exe

I decided to have them run this INtimeEciDemo.rta you sent me with “increased logging”. From here:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1EIwsrrMBBNMlYYzj4T6XkYTGY63O84Ni?usp=sharing

Here is the output:

INtime ECI API Demo program <<

ECI Demo for PC-I 04 / PCI <<
ECI002_Initialize…succeeded.
ECI002_GetInfo…failed with error code: 0xE0FE000E. The device or resource could not be found.
-> Returning from ECI Demo for PC-I 04 / PCI <-

ECI Demo for CAN-IB1x0 / PCIe (Mini), (104) <<
ECI005_Initialize…succeeded.
ECI005_GetInfo…failed with error code: 0xE0FE000E. The device or resource could not be found.
-> Returning from ECI Demo for CAN-IB1x0 / PCIe (Mini), (104) <-

ECI Demo for iPC-I 320 / PCI <<
ECI101_Initialize…succeeded.
ECI101_GetInfo…failed with error code: 0xE0FE000E. The device or resource could not be found.
-> Returning from ECI Demo for iPC-I 320 / PCI <-

ECI Demo for iPC-I XC16 / PCI (PMC) <<
ECI105_Initialize…succeeded.
ECI105_GetInfo…failed with error code: 0xE0FE000E. The device or resource could not be found.
-> Returning from ECI Demo for iPC-I XC16 / PCI (PMC) <-

ECI Demo for CAN-IB2x0 / PCIe (104) <<
Result of ECI111_LogConfig: unknown error code, ECIDRV_GetErrorString() not initialized
Result of ECIDRV_LogStart: unknown error code, ECIDRV_GetErrorString() not initialized
ECI111_Initialize…succeeded.
ECI111_GetInfo…failed with error code: 0xE0FE0001. One or more arguments are invalid.
Result of ECI111_LogStop: Operation finished successfully.
-> Returning from ECI Demo for CAN-IB2x0 / PCIe (104) <-
-> Closing INtime ECI API Demo program <-

I out of ideas, this INtimeEciDemo.rta works elsewhere.

The hardward IDs in device manager show:
VEN_1BEE_DEV_0003_SUBSYS_00031BEE, REV_1

Please help.

Hello Mark,

What version of the ECI drivers are the running? Are they using the drivers we provided in the last topic on this? If I recall correctly we provided special drivers for you to test with. They might need these as well if the standard drivers did not receive this update. If this is the case I would recommend we move this into a support case on mysupport.hms.se. This will allow us to more quickly work with the Ixxat support team and developers.

Deryck