How to configure AB7007 to read 25 character ASCII string?

I am trying to send this ASCII string [0x3E][0x2C][TEMP][0x2C][PPM][0x2C][MV][0x2C][AL][0x2C][0x3E] from a 3rd party device through an AB7007 gateway that will communicate with my GE Rx3i PLC. How would I configure the gateway so it would ignore all of the 0x3E and 0x2C bytes and only read the Temp, PPM, mV, and Alum bytes? Also, do I need to create a produced exchanged to write the values to my PLC? I watched the barcode scanner video but it looks like I can only create one variable data block per consumed exchange.

Hello,

You can have multiple data objects in your configuration. Your configuration you should be able to set up a consume with a data object followed by constands for the TEMP characters then another data object and then constants for PPM. Repeating this for the other objects.

In addition to the Bar code video I would also recommend taking a look at consume transaction section and the Frame Objects of the user manual page 73 and 75 respectively. https://www.anybus.com/docs/librariesprovider7/default-document-library/manuals-design-guides/hms-hmsi-27-314.pdf?sfvrsn=3219aed6_13

Deryck