How to do command for eWON

Hello,

We are wondering how to access to eWON in CMD using any SSHKey, so we can run some commands as needed? Not sure if any eWON model will have the same way to be accessed using CMD, but if not, then we are looking for the way for the specific model EC360.

Thanks,
Yun

Our ewon devices do not support SSH protocol.

Hi Kevin,

So is there any way we can run a command to eWON?

Hello,

What command are you attempting to run for the eWON device?

Hi Kevin,

We want to make a few changes to configuration file/s to enhance our cybersecurity posture. For example, we want to make changes to /etc/ntp.conf file, sysctl.conf file using vi command; iptables/ipchains command for better control over incoming and outgoing network packets; etc.

Hello ylei,

Do you mind if we create a ticket on this issue? I would like to reach out to some colleagues regarding this functionality.

You can create ticket yourself at this website:
https://hms-support.zendesk.com/

Or i can create one for you, if you like.

-Kevin

Hi Kevin,

I am not a person really knowing the details, another software engineer from our cybersecurity checking team is taking care of this, but he doesn’t have your contact, so I am trying to help. But at this point, I think maybe it is better if that engineer contacts you directly for further Q&As between you (or your team) and him. So I will let him know and he probably will register to this HMS support…

Thank you so much for your messages!

Yun