How to pass wireless access credentials

Hello
I am using the flexy 205 with the wireless card. I have run the internet wizard successfully bit i cannot see the eWon in eCatcher. I am sure this has to do with the credentials that are required to actually access the internet from my companies guest wirless network. How do i pass these credentials so my eWon is actually connected to the internet?

Hello,

The credentials for the Wifi set up are configured during the internet wizard. Our current firmware does not support user name. If your Wifi requires a username for access, the internet wizard will fail.

If the issue is the firewall for the VPN connection, please review the post below for your what is required for the Flexy to establish connection to the Talk2m Servers.

Hi Kevin
our company guest wireless does not require credentials initially but as soon as you attemp to use it a logon page will appear and ask for credentials. The eWon wizard completed successfully and it shows a ‘connection’ but i doubt this thing is connected to the internate and i cannot see it in eCatcher.

Hello,

Have you run the VPN/Talk2m Wizard within the device? Having internet access isn’t the only component for the Talk2m Servers.

Hi Kevin

This is from the main page;

I just re-ran the internet wizard;

Now I trying to connect and I get this;

In eCatcher what connectiojn type should I specifiy?

Hello,

This looks to be an issue with the firewall. The flexy is able to access the internet. However, either the ports are being blocked, or the talk2m host name is not whitelisted on the firewall.

Required:
Open Ports: 1184 & 443
Hostname: *.talk2m.com