I have a Flexy setup sending data to talk2M DataMailbox. I have a developer ID and a third party supporting my product has a developer ID. I would like to allow the third party to pull data out of my DataMailbox. How would I do that?
The process is as follows:
- After 1 or more Flexy devices have been setup and linked to a talk2m account open eCatcher
- On the left hand side of the eCatcher window click on users
- Add a user (this will create a new “user” account type)
- Decided if you want the user to have the ability to change the password, if they do the email must be associated with the user for password maintenance.
- Once complete if this is a free account the user can access all eWONs associated with the account
- Send the talk2m account name, newly created user name and password to the third party
- The third party must request their own Talk2M developer ID
- The third party can now access the data, the original admin account can be used to disable the user account if needed.
- If more flexibility is needed for example the new user needs to be limited to 1 of many Flexy devices. This can be done but it requires a pro account.