I can't unistall ECatcher

I try and uninstall Ecatcher, and it will not successfully uninstall, it will just come back moments later. The reason I need to uninstall it, is while in Ecatcher it tells me a have a connection problem and that I should reinstall.

Hi There,

You can reference to this other post, and do a “clean uninstall”. https://forum.hms-networks.com/t/ecatcher-clean-uninstall/64674/2?u=juliana_hms

1. You’ll have to uninstall eCatcher
  2. Delete the C:\Program Files (x86)\eCatcher-Talk2m directory and all it’s components
  3. Delete specific registry keys: Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Installer\Folders\eCatcher-Talk2M* ** all keys that start with this* **
  4. Reboot your PC

Let me know if that helps!

Thanks,
Juliana

I did follow that post and tried doing those steps, before I posted here.

1. When I try and uninstall eCatcher it goes away for a moment, then comes back,
  2. It won’t let me delete this folder, I tried going into the folder but there are files in the folder it won’t let me delete. Most I could but still about 4 files that wouldn’t let me delete, I do have Admin rights on my computer.
  3. I was able to delete all the registry keys, but this still didn’t do much.
  4. Rebooted and still eCatcher won’t uninstall.

Alright, let’s try something else.

1. Go to your C:\Program Files (x86)\eCatcher-Talk2m directory → Talk2mVpnService → drivers
  2. Run “deltapall.bat” only
  3. Go to you device manager and uninstall the TAP adapter under network adapters (if it’s still showing there)
  4. Uninstall eCatcher.
  5. Reboot

Thanks,
Juliana

Still not able to fully uninstall eCatcher.

1. Found this drive folder,
  2. I was able to delete the deltapall.bat file
  3. Did not see a TAP adapter under network adapters, so did not uninstall it
  4. Tried uninstalling eCatcher, but doesn’t fully uninstall and shows back up in my programs a few moments later
  5. Restarted computer but eCather is still installed.

Any more help is appreciated. Thank you. I could teamview or teams with someone on your support staff if that helps anymore.

Ryan

Try using Revo Uninstaller - Download Revo Uninstaller Free - Remove unwanted programs easily

Make sure to scan and delete any leftover files.