Internet wizard fails

@Brian_Manley
Via the web server, I am in the second wizard, “internet” at the step ‘Validate your internet connection’ “Internet connection test”
Here the page & log
[//hms-networks-s3.s3.dualstack.us-east-1.amazonaws.com/original/2X/0/0c1a73503951ca0251feea23f11f9d0e1dcdef00.png]

[//hms-networks-s3.s3.dualstack.us-east-1.amazonaws.com/original/2X/2/266592fed1ca8a3ebfd25b61bf62fd3d05454ece.png]

What to do from here?

Regards,

Brian,

How are you connecting? Ethernet? Wifi? Cellular?

Make sure you have a public DNS server configured, like 8.8.8.8. Make sure the internet connection is good and you have a valid IP address. It looks like you are either not able to connect to the internet, or unable to contact a good DNS server.

Kyle

Chris,
Via the web server, I am in the second wizard, “internet” at the step ‘Validate your internet connection’ “Internet connection test”
Here the page & log
[//hms-networks-s3.s3.dualstack.us-east-1.amazonaws.com/original/2X/0/0c1a73503951ca0251feea23f11f9d0e1dcdef00.png]

[//hms-networks-s3.s3.dualstack.us-east-1.amazonaws.com/original/2X/2/266592fed1ca8a3ebfd25b61bf62fd3d05454ece.png]

What to do from here?

Regards,

Kyle,
Connecting wifi.
Prior to trying the public DNS, I did a level 2 factory reset.
After I changed the IP & launch the web server, I launch the first wizard & get a pop-up asking for sign in usr/pw. I have tried adm/adm but nothing.

Then I get the following screen and no wizard will launch.

Any direction?

Kyle,

I am back at trying to establish via a wifi.

I enter in my SSID & pw.

I left Wifi Wan connection to DHCP

Un checked the DNS Setup from DHCP to use 8.8.8.8 & also tried using 8.8.4.4 in the secondary.

I cannot establish a connection.

Ideas?

Brian

This may be a browser cache issue so you may want to try “incognito” mode (or private window in Firefox) or another browser and see if that makes a difference.

Probably same browser issue here.

Brian,

Can you provide a full log by opening eBuddy, highlight device and select “Backup/Restore” and do a backup making sure to "Include Support Files". Please attach the file here.

Thanks,
Kyle

MOVED TO STAFF NOTE (67.5 KB)

attached is the .tar file
At this point, I have worked back to the point where I can’t establish a WAN connection.
event log has “wanmgt-WAN connection request failed: DHCP”
& “ecfg-LAN and WAN IP addresses configured are conflicting”
For the ‘Wifi WAN Connection’ Should I be using the DHCP or the IP I assinged via eBuddy?

Attached is the tar file.

At this point I am ‘cannot establish a WAN connection’.

Event file has “wanmgt-WAN connection request failed: DHCP”

And “ecfg-LAN and WAN IP addresses configured are conflicting”

In the ‘Wifi WAN Connection’ should I be using the DHCP selected? Or static assigned by eBuddy?

Brian

Not sure if you received this, my email server kicked it back.

The tar file is attached.

In the ‘Wifi WAN Connection’ should I be using the DHCP selected? Or static assigned by eBuddy?

Brian

Brian

Hey Brian it looks like you have a WAN/LAN conflict. Can you take a look at the document below

I have changed my LAN settings on the Cosy & PC from 192.168.1.# to 192.168.4.#
Still cannot connect to WAN.
event logs has
“pla-Cannot reach WIFI SSID (unknown)”
& “esync-Cannot establish WAN connection”

Can I jump on teamviewer with you and take a look at this device?