Intesis MAPS AV vs AI

I am programming an Intesis Profinet to BACnet converter in Intesis MAPS. I imported my signals from excel and that mostly worked fine. However, In excel, I had 2: AV for some, 19: MV for others and 5: BV for the rest. This is how my customer likes to receive the data vs 0: AI and such.

When I import into MAPS, all types got changed to 0:AI and it will not allow me to select AV, BV or MV. When I look in the manual though, it says all are supported and even shows them in the examples.

Is there something I am missing that will allow me to use those types?

Thank you,
Andrew

Hi Andrew,

Could I try and take a look at this with you over TeamViewer if you’re free?

https://s3.amazonaws.com/hms-networks-s3/original/1X/HMS_QS.exe

-Tim

Hello Tim,

I am not in the office any longer today. Will need to be next week

Andrew

Hi Andrew,

That works for me, when you get the chance next week, can you send me a message. Our hours are from 8-5 Eastern Standard time

-Tim

Hello Tim,

Are you available to take a look at the issue?

Hey Andrew,

I’m free right now, can you send me the teamviewer info?

-Tim

I don’t have have teamviewer.

Can you run the executable link I sent earlier? It should give you temporary teamviewer access

Here’s what I heard back from the escalation on this ticket

This is a restriction on the profinet side their registers are only read or write but not both as would be the case on the a Value type of signal.

the manual is generic and for Modbus or KNX that can support read and write then Value is ok.

however they should be able to adjust the BACnet client to handle intputs and outputs.