Link IP Camera Live Feed

I am trying to use an IP camera connected to my eWon Flexy to work using M2Web. I have it so that when I connect using eCatcher I can view the live feed without any problems but when I connect using M2Web, I cannot get the live feed from the camera. Below is how I have the LAN network setup. I need this to work so that my customer can remote in either by using the eCatcher app on a cell phone or using M2Web.

Once this works correctly then I would like to put a link to the camera on my ViewOn webpage.
Can someone please help me?

Are you sure the camera is using HTTP and port 80 like you have it configured?

It can only work with M2Web if the camera feed is over HTTP or HTTPS and you specify the port. Not all IP cameras work like this.

A pretty easy test is to put the camera IP address in your browser and see if you get the video feed.

I am trying to embed a video stream into a viewon view. I found a previous topic but I cannot seem to find my video stream. When I right click on the video feed, nothing happens. I tried going into the developer tools but I still cannot seem to find the feed. I am trying to use a ALIBI camera if that helps. Also do you have a sample code and white page on how to do this?

I have figured out an alternative way to view my camera but how do I setup the ViewOn URL link to go to the IP address of the camera? Camera is connected directly to one of the LAN ports on the eWon Flexy and I want to be able to access it from m2Web.