M2web VNC - Maybe the VNC password is wrong

When using m2web.talk2m.com to try and VNC getting error:
An internal error has occurred within the server, and the connection has been terminated. Maybe the VNC password is wrong.

Confirmed password and VNC is working correctly can connect using ecatcher and local VNC.

There may be other errors that we are not able to pass though the interface. I would check the logs on the VNC server for details.

Hi,

The only thing I can see in the logs is:

image002.jpg

Hi Phil,

I am recommending checking the logs on the VNC device itself not the ewon. Verify if the VNC server is seeing the request and check if it is logging any error messages.

It works perfectly fine if using ecatcher and VPN connection. Error only occurs when trying to open when using the M2web to view function.

image002.jpg

Hi Phill,

The m2web portal can not display all errors with the connection. It is only reporting that the VNC connection was terminated.

What type of device are you connecting to?

If it is a windows based machine Event viewer may have logs regarding the connections. This error may provide more useful details explaining why the connection was terminated. How do I view logs for connections to VNC Server under Windows? – RealVNC Help Center