Memory Information (Diagnostic/Status/System Counter)

Hello,

Is it possible to have more information/description on the different variables found in Memory Information (Diagnostic->Status->System Counter->Memory Information)?

Thank you
Christian

Hello,

There is a description of the memory variables located on the list.

Are there specific Variables you need more information on? Is there a particular use case you would like to explore?

Hi Kevin,

I want to monitor Flexy for functional anomalies due to program changes. My goal is to predict instability in the program by observing the behavior of certain variables.

Examples:

• NbFreeChunck
  • NbFreeFastbinBlock
  • ProgAvailMem
    -…

Thank you
Christian

Hi Kevin,
Do you have more information ?

Christian

Waiting a response from development. I have escalated the issue. I should have answer to you soon.

Hello

he memory usage is handled by the system and since you have no control on it (there is no garbage collector for basic), no need to monitor it (Except there are unexpected reboots or watchdogs…).

NbFreeChunck The number of free chuncks.
NbFreeFastbinBlock The number of free blocks in fast bin.
ProgAvailMem The free memory for script code.

Hi @Kevin_hms,
My Ewon unexpectedly reboots 4-5 times/days. the reason is power loss… or Not enough memory. But the power very stable.
How to identify the cause of issue?

Hello,

I would review wiring, and connectors. Ensure that everything is secured tightly.

If you continue to have issues, I would create a ticket on our support portal. A local Technical Services representative will be able to assist.

https://hms-support.zendesk.com/

1 Like