Modbus value format

Hi,

I have a Flexy 205 and I configured Modbus TCP.
I can get values from my Modbus TCP PLC server but I don’t know I to format my signed 16 bit integer value to be divided but 10.

For example my 16 bit modbus register has value -86 and I need to display to -8.6.

I put a conversion Ewon value * 0.1 + 0 but tag value only displays -8. The decimal part is not visible.

How to format my value ?

What is this tag’s type in the Ewon? Can you make sure it’s set to floating point? The type setting in the Ewon relates to how the value is handled within the Ewon rather than how it’s polled, so you’ll need to make sure it’s set to floating point if you want to use decimals.

ok thank you that was the problem.

Just another question I am using viewON is there a way to have a step of 0.1 on the slider ?

I don’t think so. You can send the value of the slider divided by 10 to the associated tag, though:

In this screenshot, the “Send measure” action on the slider is set to write with a BASIC script instead of just directly to a tag. The tag name is Slider on the Ewon, so the code in the popup shown will set that tag’s value to the value of the slider divided by 10.