Multiple ip ranges

Hello

I am starting up a system right now, and my control system is connected to my customers network. My ip range is 10.49.28.### and my default gateway is 10.49.28.10. There is a 3rd party control system that is also tied into my customers network with a PLC that we are communicating with. There ip range is 192.168.49.## and there default gateway is 192.168.49.10. When connected to my customers network locally via wifi, I can connect to both control systems. I can log on via my ewon an connect to my control system without any issues. I would like to give the 3rd party access to their system via my ewon, but that part does not seem to be working. Is there anything we can do to give them access?

Thanks

Jason

@jpledger00

Is the eWON’s LAN IP in the 10.49.28.X/24 subnet?

A network diagram may be useful here as I may not be understanding the exact setup.

You could have both the 10.49.28.X and 192.168.49.X devices attached to the eWON but you can only access one of those subnets at a time using the eWON. You have the ability to change your eWON’s LAN IP remotely in the interface (then reboot) to get access to the desired subnet if all the devices are connected to the eWON’s LAN (machine) side.