Need help, is there anybody that have AB7015-C documentation files?

Hello everyone, please help and advice. I need the documentation files for Anybus Profibus DP Interface AB7015-C. As I know this device has discontinued in production since 2015. I can’t find any related document about it. I need the datasheet, the java programming kit, and etc. Thank you so much.

I’m not finding much info explicitly about the ab7015, but it should use the Java SDK found on the Anybus Legacy page.

Files and documentation for Anybus Legacy Products

Deryck

Hi Deryck, could you help with the image from the device (AB7015-C), because my customer need it to review the product. Please send me email at sales.iot3@sanco.co.id.

Hello @yohansanco,

This is not the intention of this forum I would recommend you reach out to you local sales team for further assistance. Contact HMS about Anybus solutions

I would expect the AB7015 to have the same form factor as the AB7000. Images of this would be close to the ab7015.

Deryck

Hi Derycks, so the datasheet should be the same as ab7000, isn’t it?
I contacted local sales team, even Singapore and India. But they don’t have any, and bit difficult to find it since it has stopped being produced.

Yohan

If you are looking for a image/3d drawing of the device the ab7000 has the same form factor.

If you are looking for documentation for how to program the device you need to look at Java SDK in the link I shared previously. The SDK includes some info on the devices them selves.

I am not aware of any additional documentation.

Deryck

1 Like