Netbiter connection issues

Hi Trevor,

We have not been able to make any connections to our Netbiters today, and after talking to our IT, they believe it may have something to do with a changed DNS of one of the filtered sites. Are you aware of any changes being made to the architecture of your addresses?

Gabe Hughes

Hello @Gabriel_Hughes ,

I am not aware of any changes recently to Argos. At the beginning of the year we did migrate to a cloud hosting service but no major changes recently. There is a chance the IP addresses have changes this is why we recommend whitelisting host names. Here is a document with a list of the Addresses and ports we need access to. Can you check with your IT department an make sure there is access.

Best regards,
Deryck

Hi Deryck,

My IT has that list and have implemented those exceptions. They haven’t changed their side and now we cannot connect out. That is why they thought something might have changed on your end. I am going to include Ryan Goering, our IT network admin, on this email so he can be included in the troubleshooting process.

Gabe

I think we have it resolved, there was a wildcard address on the sheet that our IT guy had overlooked, once he added it, we can connect. Not sure how it was working before without that, but it is now so we should be good. Thank you for your quick response.

Gabe