Netbiter Manage and Analyzer subscription limitation

Hey,
I bought the Manage and Analyze subscription to be able to link 3 devices together and manage them all through the same account.
I’m trying to set the a ModBus logging parameter to be logged every 30 seconds but when I try to synchronize the configuration I get the following message:
"The settings configured do not match the account level.
There is a need to change the configuration due to:
*** Too short log interval."**
I thought I would have full feature buying the license. Why is that happening? Why do I have an option to use if it isn’t allowed?
Sincerely,

Hello @plinioandrade,

I am not sure why this option is available the Netbiter is limited to logging at 60 second intervals. I will need to look into this further. My guess it is a bug from another device, possibly an internal only device, that can poll at that rate.

Deryck

Deryck,
It’s interesting because I can’t find information about the limitation of sampling rate in any of the available documentation.
Can you share with me the types of license for Netbiter Argos and their features and limitations?
Sincerely,

Hello @plinioandrade,

I have done a bit more investigation into this. The standard and MA-LOG50 is limited to only 60 second minimum log times but it looks like MA-log250 and MA-log1000 will allow for 30 second log intervals. Though I have not had a change to test this myself.

I agree with you there is a lack of documentation for the subscriptions we offer. I have asked for a better explanation and or documentation of what the subscriptions level we offer and what is gained with each. At this time I don’t have much more then what is onnetbiter.com. Once I have more info I will let you know.

Deryck