New Interface for eWON 205

Our distributor recently stopped by to demo the new eWON205. It really suits our bud=siness, and we’re excited about trying it out. While looking on this forum, we noticed that the web interface looks COMPLETELY different.

Is there a video presentation or some kind of document that explains the differences, or the overall concept of the new design? We really don’t want to be broadsided with this after get buy our first unit… we’d rather study up on it beforehand.

@mitchell.hein

I’d start by checking out our hands on guide for the Flexy205:

The Flexy205 is a different form factor than the Flexy201/2/3, and has a configurable WAN port like the cosy 131.

The User Interface for the Flexy201 can be the same as the Flexy205 if you update your firmware version on the Flexy201. Any feature changes are related to the firmware and not the device itself.

You can checkout our firmware release notes on support.ewon.biz for details -

Firmware release notes:
https://support.ewon.biz/eBuddyDnl/download.php?f=release.txt

That’s exactly what I needed.

Thanks!

Mitchell,

The link for this document is broken (both here and on the Flexy 205 page). Could you update this or forward me the document?

You can find it here:

As a followup for the HMS folks. It looks like the username/password for the eWon devices that are tied into the ewonUSA account have changed from adm/adm.

Could you check into this for me? Thanks!

Hello @A_Davidson,
I will need to look into this, they may have been changed on purpose.
What devices did you see it was changed for?

Deryck

The ABB demo. I think it is the only one with v12 on it.

Deryck,

Any update on this? I need to get the new interface in front of a customer as soon as I can.

Thanks!

Have you found anything out about this?

@A_Davidson

I have sent you a private message.